Financial Overview and Targeted Returns
- Selective General Partners, LLC. (Fund); a non-registered and\or licensed security\fund, is seeking equity partners to co-invest a minimum of $100,000 at the general partner level with Selective General Partners, LLC for the purpose of acquiring multi-family income, commercial real estate and raw land for development in Central Florida.
- The Fund is targeting properties that project an IRR of 20%+.
- From 2005 – 2008 hundreds of billions of dollars in commercial real estate was purchased with 10 year maturities. As the notes mature in many cases the best decision for the property owner and the bank is to sell.
- This creates an opportunity to purchase property at a favorable price, add value through our expertise, reposition the asset, and sell it at a higher price in the future. By creating a favorable profit for our equity partners, this in return will allow us to recycle the capital into equity for more future opportunities.
- By committing less capital to a specific property and spreading it throughout multiple properties the risk of a single property not delivering expected returns are offset by the cumulative returns from several properties.
- Each property is purchased through an Individual Property LLC sponsored by the (Fund).
- Selective General Partners (the Fund) provides 100% of the required equity for the initial acquisition.
LOCAL MARKET INTELLIGENCE
For more than 25 years Selective Realty Group has served industrial, office, and retail clients in Central Florida with Superior results. To capitalize on our experience we seek properties that meet these same geographic and product focus criteria.
KNOWLEDGE-BASED VALUE CREATION
Selective Realty Group’s Property Management division has extensive experience working with top vendors who can add efficiency thus reducing operating expenses and increase income to any property
FOCUSED TARGET MARKET
We target properties valued less than $10,000,000 preferably from $2,000,000 – $5,000,000. These properties typically fall under the radar of the larger institutional buyers that require larger returns to offset costs.